[av_heading heading=’Terms and Conditions | Wall Graphic Competition’ tag=’h3′ link_apply=” link=’manually,http://’ link_target=” style=’blockquote modern-quote’ size=’32’ subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ margin=” padding=’50’ color=’custom-color-heading’ custom_font=’#00aeef’ custom_class=” admin_preview_bg=” av-desktop-hide=” av-medium-hide=” av-small-hide=” av-mini-hide=” av-medium-font-size-title=” av-small-font-size-title=” av-mini-font-size-title=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=”][/av_heading]
[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=” av_uid=’av-1bfv1′]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=” av_uid=’av-6wwy5′ admin_preview_bg=”]
These terms and conditions of entry into Premier Tint’s wall graphics giveaway competition, provide an overview of the competitions prize, how it is administered and the use of your data provided to Premier Tint for future promotions.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Tint Works NSW Pty Ltd, trading as Premier Tint whose registered office is at Unit 5, 20 – 22 Foundry Road, Seven Hills NSW 2147.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia and must represent a business or company that is legally allowed to operate in Australia.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://premiertint.com.au/win-a-wall-or-glass-graphic-for-your-office-valued-at-2000/
The competition is being run across Facebook, Instagram and our email database.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 31/7/2019 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram, submit your entry via the online entry form on the Premier Tint website.
10. Premier Tint reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. Premier Tint will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Australia].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Premier Tint and not to any other party.
Terms and Conditions associated with the Prize.
- The prize is valued at $2000 for one wall or glass graphic, the approximate dimensions are 5m x 2.5 meters.
- Installation of the prize can only be carried out in the Sydney region, if a winner is from outside this area we can arrange postage to anywhere in Australia.
- For a winner within Sydney, the prize include 1x site measure.
- The prize includes, supplied artwork from the winner to Premier Tint, with the inclusion of 1 revision prior to production.
- The prize excludes wall preparation.
- The prize excludes any site inductions required to complete the install if this is essential Premier Tint will charge our nominal induction rate for the install.
- Installation of the prize will only be carried out between, 7am -2pm Monday to Friday.
- The winner of the competition agrees to allow Premier Tint to use images of the printed and or installed prize on our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- The winner of the competition agrees to allow Premier Tint to use images of the printed and or installed prize on our website https://premiertint.com.au/
- Premier Tint shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Premier Tint also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Tint Works NSW Pty Ltd, trading as Premier Tint
ABN:43 079 352 435
Registered address Unit 5, 20 – 22 Foundry Road, Seven Hills NSW 2147