Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated this quotation assumes:
- All quotations are valid for 30 days
- Clear and reasonable access to glass with a clean and dust free site
- No existing film needs removing
- All silicone work has been completed at least 24 hours prior to film installation
- All furniture, fittings, computers and /or personal effects to be moved to allow for clear and reasonable access. Whilst all care will be taken, we cannot accept any liability for damage caused
- Works are to be carried out during normal working hours between 7.00am and 3.30pm Monday to Friday
- Out of hours work will attract additional charges and is subject to availability
Please email your purchase order or write “please proceed” on top of the quotation with your name and signature and email back to the representative who has supplied your quotation.
Unless you are a current account client full payment is required prior to installation and can be made by credit card; Visa, Mastercard or American Express (there is no additional surcharge) or by electronic funds transfer. Cash can be provided at time of installation if preferred. Interest will accrue daily at a rate of 2.5% calculated daily for all accounts in arrears in excess of forty five (45) days.
Trading accounts that remain dormant for 6 months or more or are not maintained with on time payments will be closed. Purchase orders are required for all installations.
All installed items/signage/films remain the property of Premier Tint until paid in full. We reserve the right to remove any unpaid items due to non-payment.
Custom and fabricated signage requires a 50% deposit to commence artwork for all non-account customers.
Site not ready for installation:
- If installers arrive onsite and the site is not ready you will be charged our minimum call out fee of $325.00 + GST
- If an installer determines that a site is not ready or is too dirty and you still wish to proceed you will be required to sign a disclaimer that waives any liability for defects that may result from an unsuitable site
- If a panel is damaged or broken or inaccessible by the installer and needs to be done at another date the minimum call out fee applies
- If an installer attends a site and is unable to gain access, we will charge for waiting after 15 minutes. This is charged at $45.00 + GST per hour per installer in 15 minute blocks.
- Installers are unable to wait more than an hour
- If we are unable to gain access on the day you will be charged our minimum call out fee for attendance for that visit
If a job is cancelled in addition to being charged for costs already incurred (including artwork design) additional fees and charges will apply if we have received less than 24 hours notice. All cancelled approved signage/print works will be charged in full.
All artwork that is accepted by the client will go into production. Should the job be cancelled, client is liable for all production and artwork costs.
Computer cut film: Quotation is based on the receipt of vector artwork in EPS, Illustrator or PDF Format. If artwork is not available in this format additional artwork charges will apply at $130.00 + GST per hour. Artwork 5MB or less can be sent by email. For larger files please provide a link to download. Artwork required prior to quotation acceptance will be charged at our minimum charge of $325.00 + GST.
Digitally printed film: For text and logos we require vector artwork in either Illustrator, EPS or PDF format in CMYK colour mode – include all PMS colours and convert all fonts to outlines. If unavailable as vector artwork, artwork will need to be supplied as high resolution files of at least 150ppi at finished size. Images should be supplied with a minimum resolution of 75ppi at finished size and in addition to the above formats, can also be supplied in Photoshop, jpg, or tiff formats. For an additional charge we can provide sample proofs prior to production. Adequate bleed must be added to the image area, i.e. full height wall graphics allow 50mm bleed. If artwork is not available in this format, additional artwork charges may apply at $130.00 + GST per hour. Note – Painted walls to have vinyl applied should not be painted with “wash and wear” or Teflon in the paint. We can apply Viponds wall preparation if required at an additional. cost, this needs to be advised prior to installation.
Window film drying expectations:
Depending on the type of film installed and the level of exposure to the sun, film will take time to dry, film is activated with water and can have the appearance of bubbles whilst it is drying, this is normal. Security film can take 1-6 months to completely dry, there will be residue water between the film and glass during this time, commercial films can take 6-12 months to completely dry.
Absolutely all care will be taken in the application and removal of all window films, but we cannot take any responsibility for any of the following occurring: glass cracking or incurring damage when installing or removing film. Application of film to laminated glass can increase the risk of breakage due to thermal stress. Possible slight risk of scratching when installing or removing film from toughened glass. Any damage to coated glass including Low-E glass or Comfort Plus glass resulting from the cleaning, application or removal of film.
Premier Tint are proud members of the Window Film Association Australia New Zealand. Our team is dedicated to providing high-quality services and maintaining industry standards.
Premier Tint has a close partnership with The Window Energy Rating Scheme (WERS) who provides a scientifically based, fair and credible rating system for the assessment of window film products for their energy efficiency performance.
Unit 5, 20 - 22 Foundry Road
Seven Hills NSW 2147